Tuesday 5 July 2011

Be Sexy yet Powerful with the Pink “Nyx” Laser Pointer


My brother is a certified laser pointer enthusiast and he owns powerful laser pointers like the Red Nitro Pro 2000mW, and the blue Primus 1000mW. My brother is a fan of powerful lasers and so am I, but every time I wish to borrow his gadget he always tease me and gives me a prank that these are “Toys for big Boys”.

Laser pointers have long been stereotyped as gadgets intended for men to be used on the military and some rescue operations. Are they not thinking girls can do those things too and we can even be better than guys?
Well, it will no longer be like that anymore because a Pink Pointer is now available on the market so that “girls like me would not be hesitant to have their own”. I bought my Pink Nyx Laser Pointer which is truly an amazing discovery and innovation by vectralasers.


Don’t be deceived by the beauty of this pink laser because it is not just an ordinary one for it delivers a magnificent 1500mW of power output.

No comments:

Post a Comment